Saturday, September 6, 2008

pheonix time...

ooooh, I just love the US for all the craft shops and supplies I can enjoy looking at.....
unfortunately we are maxed out on our luggage allowance for our journey so anything 
I buy has to be small and light.....

I have managed to get one or two things but other than that I just have to look
 and enjoy with my eyes and not my purse.....

I have had lots of thoughts of new things to do though 
and I am awaiting the arrival of a new camera here in the US 
{which is an early birthday present for next year}
so I am looking forward to taking some photographs when it arrives......

I received a lovely handmade postcard from Val (http://homeleightigger.blogspot.com) 
which I haven't been able to post a picture of yet because I am using other peoples' 
computers to access the internet but once we arrive in australia and get a computer 
up and running I will be sure to post a pic so you can see how lovely it is.....

No comments: