i've been beavering.......
knitting, sewing, sewing, knitting,
you get the idea........
most of the fruits of my beavering are destined
for a little haberdashery shop/sewing parlour here in wells......
crochet hook holders.......
{just like the one here.......}
and little travel needle cases.....
{again, just like here.......}
and a little {tiny} manly vests.....
{just like the one being modelled here.......}
this time in a wool which knits up looking a lot like a fairisle pattern......
just how does that work?.........
just got to sew the buttons on and we're tickety boo......
now, I thought that it was a good time to host a little give away
since it's been about a million years since I last did one and I
do love a little bit of a gift giving session, so........
I thought I would make a little crochet hook holder or a little
travel needle case and send it off on a journey to a new home.....
actually, let's make one of each and have two winners......
yes, I think that's a splendid idea......
so if you want to leave a comment telling me which one of the two you would prefer to receive
{since I realise that not everyone is a stitcher and not everyone is a crocheter,
I wouldn't want you to be landed with a gift that was of absolutely no use to you}
and what your favourite colour is, I'll do my best to oblige......
how about I leave this open til, say, next tuesday?........
how does that sound?.......
{ps. forgot to say that I am happy to post a little parcel
to anywhere in the world .......
so feel free to enter where ever you live on this rather
gorgeous planet......}
{ps. forgot to say that I am happy to post a little parcel
to anywhere in the world .......
so feel free to enter where ever you live on this rather
gorgeous planet......}
5 comments:
Oh yes please ... can I be included ... I love the little blue crochet hook holder on the end ... thanks so much for the chance to take part ... Bee xx
Hi Deborah I would love to enter your give-away! The crochet hook holder would be fab, but the needle holder would also be great. so whichever way the cookie crumbles! fingers crossed, heather x
oh how lovely! just gorgeous crochet hook holders!! my favourite colours are blue & green. hope you're enjoying the last snippets of summer, here in Melbourne it's lovely to have some sunshiney days after a v cold winter!
have just been on holiday an i didn't have a little travel needlecase so would love one for my next trip please xd
ooohhhh...yes please, count me in. I would love one of the little needle cases......fingers crossed!! :)
Post a Comment