Thursday, April 28, 2016

hollibob projects.....

we went on our hollibobs a few weeks ago.......
it was a bit like this one from three years ago......
however the road trip took a slightly different route
{though we did drive through Las Vegas again......
it's still weird......}
and it ended with us spending eight days in 
Arizona with my brother and his family.......

of course I did have to have a couple of hollibob projects to keep
me occupied during the long drive and so decided to knit a little
'in threes' cardi {a pattern I have used lots of times before}
as we have friends who will soon be welcoming their first
baby into the world....... exciting stuff.....
{I just need to get three little buttons on this and it 
will be completely finished.....}



I also knitted a little egg cosy for a special friend that
we caught up with for supper on our last night in 
the USA before we flew home to the UK.......




the pattern is by Little Cotton Rabbits and can be
purchased here if you would like to have a go at making
perhaps the cutest. egg. cozy. ever.......

{and still on my needles is sock one of a pair.......
it is getting close to the toe now though......}


hopefully I'll be wearing them come the winter......


1 comment:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Hey Deb. how's it going? Are you in the UK now or in Oz? Love the bunny!!!! Might need to go buy that pattern :) xxx