I am so thankful that I have an amazing sister -
amazing in SO MANY ways I might add.....
she even looks out for 'stuff' for me when she visits the op shops......
how amazing is that?
it's like being able to be in two places at once.......
she picked up these two fabby wool sweaters for me recently......
lots of possibilities here and such great colours......
and, knowing my weakness for all things vintage
{especially the packaging}
she picked up this gorgeous box of crochet hooks for me too.....
they are so tiny that I can hardly even see the hooks
and even evie had a job seeing some of them so I know
it's not just my failing eyesight, but aren't they just divine.....
using a much, much bigger hook, I have started
a second tante pose hat {in a much smaller size}
for my amazing sister {who has a much smaller head than me}........
hooking in the sun is wonderful
{even if I am having to sit indoors because
it's about 4 degrees outside}
I am so looking forward to being able to sit out on the deck and hook though.....
and I am about to start another little project for a little friend
of mine and need some VERY skinny knitting needles
{not sure I have ever knitted with such skinny needles before}
I found these needles in the pot on my sewing table that
contains all my beautifully coloured op shop bought knitting needles.....
what fun it will be to work with these....
I am looking forward to this little project
and gifting the results in just a few weeks......
and gifting the results in just a few weeks......
I also have the latest copy of Mollie Makes to keep me
busy reading and creatively inspired.....
hope you have a happy day......
No comments:
Post a Comment