I know I have been a bit silent over the last couple of weeks.....
you see, my family and I were busy hatching and carrying out
a cunning plan......
a super, duper surprise plan that involved long flights and
a pretty spectacular road trip.....
last year my family decided that it would be fun to surprise our
mum for her 70th birthday by having a get together.......
because we span two continents this takes a little bit of
jiggery pokery so plans began to be hatched.....
10 days ago my sister, her husband and my happy little
band flew over the big pond and landed in los angeles....
from there we had plans to have a merry jaunt around
california {with a little foray into nevada} before ending our
road trip in arizona......
oh, it was a splendid road trip......
we enjoyed early morning in monterey.....
followed by tram rides and hill walking in
san francisco.....
we 'awwwwed' and 'ahhhhed' in yosemite national park.......
and were amazed by some pretty big trees in
sequoia national park.....
we drove the las vegas strip
{where we saw elvis praying with mario and luigi - go figure}.....
and popped along to marvel at a rather large dam......
ending up at the grandest of canyons......
we had so much fun.....
but the fun was, and is, by no means over.....
ooooohhhhh no......
we now have 10 more days to enjoy time with family,
go thrifting, visit michaels and joann's {for a crafty/fabric fix}
and soak up the beautiful arizona sunshine......
I may continue to be a little quiet for the next couple of weeks
{though, with the help of an iPad and instagram I may
still pop in for a little catch up now and then}.....
and fear not, there is craftiness still happening in these
here parts.......
Location:Arizona,United States
all photos taken with instagram on the ipad.....
all photos taken with instagram on the ipad.....






No comments:
Post a Comment