what a busy weekend that was....
so many jobs to do and just not enough time to fit them all in.....
{well, there may have been a little more time if I had rolled out of
bed that little bit earlier and I wasn't so adamant about sticking to
a strict morning and afternoon tea schedule.......
but I feel you've got to make room for those important things
in your schedule otherwise you might collapse
from 'crafting-exhaustion', and that just wouldn't do.......}
now you may quickly notice that none of my weekend
'finishes' come complete with buttons......
that is because, even though I have a plethora of buttons in
lovely spotty lidded jars sitting on my craft table,
I couldn't find any that quite 'fitted the bill' for the little things that
popped out of the crafting frenzy this weekend.......
you will just have to imagine some rather scrummy buttons in
the right places I'm afraid......
now this is what became of that drops extra fine merino wool
I bought from the wool warehouse last month......
I love the steel blue colour and it is the perfect little knit for this
'it's-a-british-summer-so-don't-go-thinking-you-can-get-away-with-wearing-just-a-t-shirt'
weather.........
the reversible pinafores are going down a storm,
so I added a couple more to the shop......
one with a pocket for all the 'findings' that little ones like
to bring home with them after a little jaunt out.....
and one with a little bird......
just because it's pretty.....
and it seems that a bag with an oilcloth bottom is quite
popular too, so here is another......
I already have another project on the needles
so there is no time for these fingers to be idle......
{you can be sure they will be holding either some knitting needles
or a cup of coffee and a piece of cake....
both are equally important....}
***********
{p.s. when I talk about 'the shop' I am actually talking about the lovely
little shop in wells that stocks my crafty bits and bobs....
little shop in wells that stocks my crafty bits and bobs....
my etsy shop shelves are bare at the moment I'm afraid.....
but if you see something that I have made that you like
just drop me a line and I would be happy to make
one for you too......}
No comments:
Post a Comment