I've popped a few photos of some of the
things that I make over on my facebook page.....
if you fancy handmade gifts for your family or
friends this Christmas why not go and have a gander
and leave me a message if anything catches your eye.....
there's this sort of thing......
and these......
and some of these.....
and even one of these.....
you can find me on facebook by clicking on the little
purple icon up there at the top of the right hand column......
or if you're not into facebook then feel free to leave me a
message and I'll get back to you.....
1 comment:
I'm a Little Red Hen - but definitely not a cleaning the house-type one if I can avoid it! Lovely things, Deborah - you've been a busy bee. Wishing you and the family a lovely Christmas and lots of fun in 2014.
Post a Comment