Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a few extras....



I have to admit that I was smitten with the knitted bunny I finished last week and wanted to add a little bit more to her wardrobe. The little jacket was part of the original pattern which I purchased from here (go take a peek, the patterns are adoreable!) but I wanted more! I decided that she should have a pair of bloomers to keep her bottom warm and a little bag to keep her treasures in (I made these patterns up as I went along..... a first in the knitting department for me!) and I was really pleased with how they turned out.

I hope it's OK to post a photo of her bloomers..... she didn't seem to mind!

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

SQUEAL!! This is just beautiful - gosh I love the clothes too, so perfect.
I'm smitten, what a gorgeous bunny.

claire crisp said...

my daughter mathilda is the proud owner of this bunny. she has called her Lucie and has not left her side. i have had to draw up a few rules about not taking her absolutely everywhere we go as i am afraid she will get left somewhere..............
it is so absolutely gorgeous that i will treasure it on her behalf........if she ever grows out of playing with her.
but for now it is happy days..of dressing, undressing and putting hairbands on Lucies bag.

debs...you are a marvel!!

Juddie said...

Oh! I'm totally in love with this bunny!
she's perfect.