it's just beautiful here at the moment. Most days are clear with the most delightful blue skies and who cares about the temperature when you have the sun shining? I have to say, I care a little but only because they are replacing the boiler here at the house and we have had no heating for two days.....! During the day isn't so bad as I light the woodburner and live in the lounge but when it comes to early morning and getting up, getting in the shower and getting dressed in a very cold bedroom it is a bit of a challenge (I could just stay in bed with the electric blanket on keeping me nice and toasty instead.....)
Anyway, we should have heating here by tomorrow (hurrah!) but as the sun was shining its heart out and as the sky was as blue as blue can be I took a photo of the tree in our front lawn which is turning beautiful shades of red at the moment and looking rather stunning....

Evie has been beavering away with a huge pot of these......

she has been making coasters and Christmas tree ornaments by the bucket load.... nothing like getting started on your planning early.... me thinks I need to learn from her example!
No comments:
Post a Comment