I have been browsing the old patterns at the op shops lately because I really would like to get to grips with making clothes. I have never used a pattern (I have only made one piece of clothing before and that was a skirt for Evie and that was made up as I went along!) I have chosen some easy patterns for skirts, dresses, trousers, tops, shorts and even a bikini should I feel the need to make one (for Evie). I'll let you see how I get on if I ever pluck up the courage to try one out!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Patterns....
I have been browsing the old patterns at the op shops lately because I really would like to get to grips with making clothes. I have never used a pattern (I have only made one piece of clothing before and that was a skirt for Evie and that was made up as I went along!) I have chosen some easy patterns for skirts, dresses, trousers, tops, shorts and even a bikini should I feel the need to make one (for Evie). I'll let you see how I get on if I ever pluck up the courage to try one out!
Click to see more posts about:
fabric projects,
patterns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment