Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ok, I really am finished now.... promise!

So I ripped out the cross over section and about 4 inches of the back section and then crocheted the cross over section again......

I know it probably doesn't look THAT much different, but the feel for me is much better..... much more fitter around the back and so I am much more likely to wear it..... (with the chopstick in probably!!)


now onto another project that has been hanging around for EVER.....


the green is so totally not the same in the photo..... but never mind......

This will be a simple V neck vest for moi, the yarn is a bamboo/cotton mix and is SOOOOOO soft and lovely.....

I really must keep at it and finish it THIS YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks great ! The happier you are with it the more you'll use it .