Sunday, January 27, 2013

a treat for the eyes......

I was treated to a visual feast today.....
here's a couple of nibbles for you to enjoy.....



Ethereal Macro Photos of Snowflakes in the Moments Before They Disappear macrosnow 5

super macro photographs taken by russian photographer Andrew Osokin 
of individual snowflakes before they melt away.....

you could treat yourself to some of this fabulous visual feast too..... 
and there's not just snowflake photographs to enjoy, 
there are insects and fungi and plants too, like this one....


head over here to see lots more work by this russian photographer.....
the photos are truly amazing and inspire me to take a closer
look through my lens next time I pick my camera up......

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh wow, they are amazing! Thank for sharing the link.

Nikki said...

Super amazing photos!! I will go and have a look at the others.

Just wanted to say have only just discovered your blog but already I love it and am looking forward to more posts coming up on my reader! :-) Nikki

B-W said...

WOW!

Will have a look later, must get on now though. Oh the temptation!

Kx