look what my girl made for me for Christmas.....
she's such a thoughtful darling.....
buttons and ribbon and stitching - all my favourite things....
{well, not ALL my favourite things as chocolate would need
to be in that list too {and maybe coffee},
but she did buy me some chocolate too, so that means all
my favourite things were covered.....}
buttons and ribbon and stitching - all my favourite things....
{well, not ALL my favourite things as chocolate would need
to be in that list too {and maybe coffee},
but she did buy me some chocolate too, so that means all
my favourite things were covered.....}
the writing and heart were both done on the sewing machine
and the rest was hand stitched.....
it has pride of place above my sewing table....
Brian gifted me a beautiful Orla Kiely pot.....
{he too included chocolate with his gift......
my precious ones know me so well.....}
{he too included chocolate with his gift......
my precious ones know me so well.....}
I remember mentioning that I needed to start
collecting some of her ceramic stuff to use
alongside this op shop treasure.....
well, this is my first piece and I love it.....
it sits on the window sill right next to my sewing table
and makes me smile every time it catches my eye......
it sits on the window sill right next to my sewing table
and makes me smile every time it catches my eye......
coming off my needles recently have been small, satisfying,
warm and totally adorable projects such as this hat......
warm and totally adorable projects such as this hat......
{knitted on double pointed needles...... not my preferred way
of knitting, I'm a two-long-needle-knitting-things-flat
kinda gal really...... but still, the result was scrummy......}
of knitting, I'm a two-long-needle-knitting-things-flat
kinda gal really...... but still, the result was scrummy......}
I just needed a tiny baby to pop it on for the perfect shot......
but unfortunately I didn't have one handy so it had to




1 comment:
hello happy new year! what lovely pressies for you! Heather x
Post a Comment