I like the pots by the front door..... reminds me of our house in Bristol where I always had pots with flowers in by the front door throughout spring and summer......
Monday, June 22, 2009
A little embelishment....
So I had 45 mins of time yesterday in between putting the chicken and veggies into the oven to roast for dinner, and having to be back in the kitchen to continue with other bits so we could eat at a reasonable hour, which gave me just enough time to run upstairs to heaven (aka the craft room) and sewed some embelishments onto this project that I was making a couple of weeks ago.

I like the pots by the front door..... reminds me of our house in Bristol where I always had pots with flowers in by the front door throughout spring and summer......
I like the pots by the front door..... reminds me of our house in Bristol where I always had pots with flowers in by the front door throughout spring and summer......
Click to see more posts about:
fabric projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww they look so cute! I want to make one just for the fun of it, may need to "borrow" some children... don't think mine would play in it much!
Post a Comment