So what can you do with two single duvets covers bought from the op shop? Loads and loads I can guess but what I am going to do with them is make a play house (or cubby house as it is otherwise known). I have a couple of little kids who come to play at my house frequently...... and I have a 9 and 7 year old of my own who still like to play in playhouses themselves..... so I thought I would make one. The entire cost of the fabric was $7.50 (just over 3 GBP) and I am going to see what I can do! Never tried this before so please be forgiving but I'll try and post as I go so you can how I am getting on.....
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Onto bigger things....
So what can you do with two single duvets covers bought from the op shop? Loads and loads I can guess but what I am going to do with them is make a play house (or cubby house as it is otherwise known). I have a couple of little kids who come to play at my house frequently...... and I have a 9 and 7 year old of my own who still like to play in playhouses themselves..... so I thought I would make one. The entire cost of the fabric was $7.50 (just over 3 GBP) and I am going to see what I can do! Never tried this before so please be forgiving but I'll try and post as I go so you can how I am getting on.....
Click to see more posts about:
fabric projects,
op shop buys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment