Thursday, October 8, 2009
A little time for knitting (and a bit of crochet too....)
Haven't really been doing much creative stuff recently (due to a two week road trip with the fam and then moving house as soon as we returned!!) but did spend some of that 'road trip' time doing a little knitting AND learned how to crochet a simple granny square! I MADE myself continue knitting a tank top that I started in the autumn, had put down and had not picked up again, but I also tried out a pattern for a felted coaster that I found here and felted it on our return - I'm pleased with how it turned out and plan on getting some wool in specific colours so that I can make some more in the next few weeks.
Click to see more posts about:
knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your coasters would make great Christmas gifts.
Post a Comment