In the few days before that though I had been pootling about making up a pattern for a letter/stationary folder that had been buzzing about in my head for quite a while. Evie spied the first 'proper' completed folder and decided that she would love to gift it to her friend for her birthday.
So I made an easy, peasy notebook with a cute illustrated page from a book about mice for the top pouch, popped in a groovy glitter gel pen and then added a set of shimmery blue notecards into the bottom pouch (the inside photo was taken before I added the notecards).
To finish it off, I popped in a sheet of sparkly stickers to decorate the notecards or envelopes or whatever else her friend fancied jazzing up a bit.......
Off Evie went, happy with the little handmade gift to give ..... and boy did she enjoy the party!!........
No comments:
Post a Comment