Friday, February 3, 2012

lazy days....... with lovely people......


spending some time at the white cottage with some of the special people in my life.......


and loving seeing handmade chairs
being enjoyed all over again by the next generation......
(made while I lived in norway......
I haven't always worked with yarn and fabric you know.......
I tried my hand at making stuff from wood too.....
I wasn't very good at it - this might be only thing that has survived -
but I enjoyed the liaison while it lasted)


priceless......

3 comments:

Evi said...

Hi Deborah, I've just popped in to see how you are going and thought I'd better leave you a comment for the first time! I am a homeschooling mum back in Aust (Tasmania actually) and just wanted to say that I love that you are continuing to call charity shopping, op shopping!! Paltry I know, but I agree it sounds much better!
Also, I am a teeny bit envious of your lovely home - i dream of living in one of those old old buildings that are so common in England, with thick walls and wide windowsills........ I'm convinced i was born in the wrong era!!!

Jodie said...

You are a woman of many talents...

Annie said...

Love the chair Deb -