Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CAPTAIN MARVEL!!


Here is Isaac in his Captain Marvel outfit giving it his best 'I'm a Superhero and ready to fight crime' look! This costume was fun to make and cost next to nothing, infact the only piece I bought from a 'proper' shop was half a metre of gold satin as I had nothing at home that would do the job. Apart from that, it was op shop buys and things we already had here at home. He was very chuffed with the result and had to try it on 3 times for various people before going off to school in it this morning! Bless him! I still get a kick out of making things for my kids even if they are a little basic and crude (think wonky hems and puckered seams..... I'm a wannabe seamstress not a real one!!) The buzz comes from the fact that they think my costumes are the bees knees and they are the ones who matter after all in this instance!

No comments: