EVER! I made a mock up of a doll to see if I could do the separate arms and legs thing and, seriously, I couldn't be bothered with getting all the bits in the right place while trying to get my sewing machine round tights corners and keeping things all straight..... I gave up and destined the unstuffed doll to the bin.....
It did not remain in there for long.... cries of "Oh mummy, can I have it?" and "Where is that bag of stuffing mum?" greeted me from the craft area. Evie had found my 'cast off' and knew at once that this was an opportunity to 'do her thing'!
So far she has finished stuffing her, handsewn her body closed, given her some hair and facial features and added a thread bracelet for good measure.
I think she intends on making some clothes.... I'll let you know how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment