I like you very much.....
you give me the opportunity to sit on my
derriere and enjoy all manner of craftiness
without needing to explain
'impossible maths terms'
or
'tricky grammatical errors'.....
today you allowed me space to
'play with my journals' ......
and what fun I had
sticking and cutting and drawing
and painting and stamping.....
and you gave me time to
pore over some very lovely
'doodle art'
and to get inspired by it
all..... over...... again......
look at those teacups.....
just peachy......
and tonight.....
well, you're giving me the opportunity for
a night out with my family to
see a production of
'The Magic Pudding'.....
oh yes saturday,
you are one of a kind......
thanks for your dreaminess.....
p.s. the 'doodle art' was not doodled by me.....
but instead was the artwork in a brochure I received a while ago.....
I keep it handy in my
'inspiration journal'
because it inspires me to doodle more......
2 comments:
Just found your gorgeous blog! Love those journals! Happily following xx Ava
Ooooh... I love those journals LOTS. I'd love to know a bit more about what sort of stuff goes in your 'inspiration journals'.
I am also a brit living in VIC; in Geelong to be exact.
I found your blog today and am looking forward to reading more about your 'doings' and 'makings'
Jo
Post a Comment