It wasn't the most thrilling of jobs (to say the least) but it was something I could do to help out and so I got stuck in........ 80 headbands and 50 beanbags later I handed them over..... phew!
Well, last week our children's church leader came by and gave me a little gift for doing that bit of stitchery....
Look at this.........
A stack of 500 A3 sheets of cover paper (thick paper or thin card depending on how you look at it) in various bright and beautiful colours....
Now, to a homeschooling mum that is some gift.....
I am always using this type of paper to mount kids work on to or to make pockets for our history work or for the kids to make cards or construct something out of so she couldn't have given me a more useful gift really!
She also gave me this beautiful silk scarf from India.....
What a lucky girl I am......
No comments:
Post a Comment