Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's coming along........

oh, how I am enjoying the holidays!!

So many lazy days...... morning AND afternoon tea with Brian...... no rush to get anywhere...... not even stepping foot outside the house on some days - GASP!

and of course...... lots of hooky.....

The blanket is growing..... the odd row here..... another one there.... it all adds up to lovely, wooly, blankety goodness.....



I popped into Spotlight to get some of their *BARGAIN* wool for my sister and they were virtually OUT OF EVERY COLOUR! See, I knew I had to go and get mine when I did otherwise I might have missed out! This blanket was meant to be.......

Now, I can't stay & chat..... I have an evening of hooking ahead of me....


TTFN.....

3 comments:

Liz said...

What is it Lucy say's...'hooky bliss'! It's coming on really well Deb, been great weather for hooky things the last few days, enjoy.....
Lizzie
xxx

Jodie said...

Deb its the bestest Granny-not -square I have seen.
The colours are divine!

Joy McD said...

It's looking great!!!