this popped into my mail box today.....
it's a gift from Mandi....... (the same Mandi that should receive the final (mini) pinny in the next few days.....)
it's lovely (I mean what is not TO LOVE about these beautiful cupcakes?).....
it's delicious (seriously, I was salivating just looking at this book!).....
and it's going to be used {and used, and used.......}
thanks heaps Mandi...... my partner in baking crime and I can't wait to try out some of these scrum-diddly-umptious recipes..... I don't 'xpect they'll look much like the originals but, hey, I'm willing to give it a go!!
you're all invited..... I'll put the kettle on.....
3 comments:
I'm coming for tea, as in afternoon type tea with lots of cupcakes, yum!!
Lizzie
xxx
Enjoy!....Don't they just look too scrumptious to eat!!! Somehow my sausage sarnie just isn't tasting the same now!! lol
I'd be there quick as a flash only distance is standing in my way!
Post a Comment