Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thinking (and crafting) ahead......

my thoughts are turning (every day, truth be told) to our up coming holiday....

in fact in 6 weeks time I will be on a plane with my kiddos somewhere over the Pacific Ocean.....

my, my, it is creeping up fast!

And so I must get my crafting hat on and leap into gear, for I want to make some handmade goodness to gift this year.

First up is two 'twirly scarves' like the one I crocheted earlier on in the year.


do you like my model? the one who normally volunteers was in bed so I had to use a tall skinny substitute!!


the colours in this are just lovely..... evening photos don't do it justice really....



This time they are made from a BEAUTIFUL 100% merino wool which is variagated in both thickness and colour......

2 projects down, about a million to go.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the crochet ! Very exciting to hear your having an adventure soon , have fun !