well I never......
I only had time to take a big, deep breath and the week has raced away.....
because of it being a long weekend last weekend it has meant that
we only had four 'working' days this week, so the weekend has come
upon us at lightening speed......
we only had four 'working' days this week, so the weekend has come
upon us at lightening speed......
I like that......
isaac decided that he was going to bake something
this afternoon as he had finished all his work
extra quickly today......
extra quickly today......
{the kids have cottoned on to the fact that if THEY bake
something then I am more likely to let them
eat some of it, when normally I wouldn't let them have
a sweet treat in between meals......
creative.......
in more ways than one my children....}
creative.......
in more ways than one my children....}
he baked some chocolate muffins.......
with a gooey chocolate blob in the centre......
yum.......
afternoon tea was a splendid affair with top marks
awarded all round for his baking efforts.....
* Annie, you will recognise these I'm sure.......*
1 comment:
Oh yum.... These look sooooo good Deborah! Perfect on a day like today too!
Michelle
Bok Bok B'Gerk
Post a Comment