The sides fold in and are held in place with a magnetic clasp..... but I think I may have too much suff in it to actually get them to meet in the middle.....
It's rather........ large but that is OK, I have LOADS of stuff to cart to Melbourne with me.....
I couldn't decide on one project to do tomorrow at the craft day so I have decided to take all the little unfinished jobs that have been hanging around for the past year or so!!
I have some handsewing, some knitting, some crochet, a bit of felt stuff...... and I'm sure I'll manage to find some more stuff too before the day is out.... that should keep me busy, along with the talking, eating, drinking coffee, talking, morning tea, talking.....
Good job it is a big bag!
2 comments:
Very nice bag! We won't see you today because we have sickies here at home.
Have a great time tomorrow!
I love this bag... and it was perfect for all the goodies you got at SIT too!
So nice to meet you Deborah, how lucky I was to get to sit with such a great group of lovely crafty women. I have begun following your blog and will definitely be back to visit.
Post a Comment