Thursday, May 19, 2011

are you pinterested?.......

I have a little confession.....

I heard about pinterest a few weeks ago and thought, 'ooohh, I like the sound of pinning up lots of lovely photos of all sorts of things in one place that I can look at and smile..... a bit like a very large, virtual, inspiration/look what I've done/wanty-wanty board....

and so I took the plunge and signed up....

you can have a little looky at my boards here....

and you can sign up too if you like the idea and then I can have a gander at all the things that inspire you {or the things that you are wanty-wanting......}

I've only been 'at it' a couple of weeks so there isn't much on there yet, but give me a little while longer and I'll be able to think of LOTS of THINGS to peg on my boards.....

like this cowl I am definitely going to have a go at......


{you can read about this cowl here}

since it is rather chilly around here......

might need a trip to Spotlight to sort out some yarn for that then.....

1 comment:

Liz said...

I just joined pinterest yesterday, well I'm waiting for my invite now! I love that cowl, I knew I should have made mine just a wee bit bigger. Might have to make another now :o)
Lizzie
xxx