to have a little 'show and tell'........
I do love a little bit of that, don't you......?
I know it's not finished and this isn't a 'ta-dah' moment, but I wanted to show you my progress.....
so here is what I have done of my hexie hookie so far...... 82 ambrosial hexagons.....
I'm still loving it.....
and enjoying the fact that, although it is not finished, it is big enough to cover my knees while I crochet more hexies......
which is jolly good because the weather here has turned a little nippy over the past few days and I can feel winter creeping in....
pesky winter...... though I do love the dark nights snuggled up under a blanket with my jammies on and a hot cup of coffee in my hand {usually with a piece of something chocolatey to go with it....} and bright, sunny, crisp winter days are really rather splendid too.......
2 comments:
WOW!...totally gorgeous. Well done you!! I am doing a zigzag one at the moment and just got it to the size to tuck over my knees on an evening. You will have to keep us posted with your progress..but it's looking beautiful already. Much love Naomi xx
oooohh, that's coming on a treat, just perfect for the onset of winter!
Post a Comment