I also made a little purse but I will keep that post for tommorow....!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Bag, mark one....
OK, so I spent the weekend using my homemade handbag template based losely on the flouncy bag by Poppy Treffrey and I made a bag of my own. I used a beautiful Amy Butler fabric that Dot bought for me at the Stitches and Craft show for the top opening section and bottle green cord for the main body. I did a little free machine raw edge applique (the flower!) in the Amy Butler fabric and then knicked a bit of Dot's raspberry cord for the handles. I even managed to put a pocket on the inside.....! The lining was a little of the sheeting I had left over from the fabric baskets I made for Dot's arrival. Here are a couple of snap shots of the finished article::


I also made a little purse but I will keep that post for tommorow....!
I also made a little purse but I will keep that post for tommorow....!
Click to see more posts about:
bags,
fabric projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment