honestly, I can find SO much treasure in an op shop
{though Brian just looks at me and rolls his eyes.....
it's a 'not-being-able-to-see-the-potential' thing}
and today after a visit to the stitches and craft show in melbourne with dottie,
we had a little jaunt to a few of the melbourne op shops on our way out of the city.....
well, I couldn't resist the above little shelving thingy for evie.....
I knew she would love it the moment I saw it and, sure enough,
when we got home and I gave it to her she immediately put some of her little treasures on it.....
she has decided we need to paint it purple and give it some more
'embellishments' which will be such fun....
can't wait actually....
and we'll do an 'after' shot as well so you can see just what she comes up with....
No comments:
Post a Comment